Hi,

Massimo Belgrano wrote:
i have tried made a sample BUT RECEIVE ERROR unable to connect
what i miss?
i can open sql server management studio with localhost\SQLEXPRESS ,
windows autentication
   x_stringa="driver=SQL
Server;Server=localhost\SQLEXPRESS};Database=HBTEST;Trusted_Connection=yes;"

DSN syntax is a little mystic to me. The only odbc sample I have is sddodbc/tests/test1.prg. I do not know how to install databases drivers and reach some database using DSN, try to find it in the documentation of database server or database driver.

Regards,
Mindaugas