>  * contrib/hbxbp/xbpgeneric.prg
>  * contrib/hbxbp/xbptabpage.prg
>    + Implemented first 4 icons operational.
>      Now, at least you can open/edit/save .prg .c .ch .h files.
>      I am interested in any bugs you may encounter in the process.
>      Few HBXBP calasses have also been updated in the process.
>
>    QUESTION: How good it will be to extend Xbase++ class framework ?
>              Is this the ripe time or we need more inputs ?

I don't know, but please document it, we have a long history
in Harbour to document extensions, so we should IMO do this
also for hbxbp. We don't have any interest in locking in
users into Harbour + hbxbp, IOW we should allow them to move
to Xbase++, or create apps which work on both platforms.

The easiest and recommended way to self-document it is by
using a simple macro, f.e. HBXBP_EXTENSION. Which is #defined
by default.

Brgds,