Good morning Przemyslaw and Viktor,

first of all you have to answer a question I'm asking myself since a long
time: how are you able to avoid sleeping and still be able to write such good
code?? I see messages of yours during all night: 00.46, 01.17, 01.49, 02.53,
03.45, 04.17, 04.48, 08.50!!

That said, it works now like a charm:

(E:\REPOSITORY\HARBOUR\tests)hbmk2 -mt speedtst.prg
hbmk2: Processing environment options: -mt -compiler=gcc
hbmk2: Processing configuration: E:\harbour\bin\hbmk.cfg
Harbour 2.0.0beta3 (Rev. 13082)
Copyright (c) 1999-2009, http://www.harbour-project.org/
Compiling 'speedtst.prg'...
Lines 1204, Functions/Procedures 79
Generating C source output to 'speedtst.c'... Done.

Thanks so much guys.

Maurilio.