Hi, Massimo,

Massimo Belgrano wrote:
I have found very interesting The works around QT from Pritpal
hbqt  a portable gui work on linux,windows,macos with good look and feel
hbxhp  xbase ++ part class compatibility to qt
hbide a visual ide made in harbour and inspired by xmate that explain
how mutch powerfull is qt

I'm sorry, but I really do not understand your letters. Have you found these works of Pritpal TODAY, and want to share your discovery with a community? I think you know these contributions for some time and it is not new thing for you. What is idea of the text above?

Massimo,

Yes sure
I invite to frequent harbour mailing list
post your poiv
when you can spare times

I'm interested in all [x]Harbour! ;-)

Patrick

Is hbqt, hbxhp, etc. related to your conversation with Patrick? What is the reason you citation here?

Regards,
Mindaugas