Hi JF,

You have to inform Harbour about the codepage you're
using in these strings (this is for UNICODE builds of
Harbour). F.e.:

REQUEST HB_CODEPAGE_HUWIN
set( _SET_CODEPAGE, "HUWIN" )

It's also good practice to set _SET_OSCODEPAGE to
inform non-UNICODE Harbour apps about CP configured
on Windows for non-UNICODE apps:

set( _SET_OSCODEPAGE, "HUWIN" )

Brgds,
Viktor