OK. Maybe I was too happy to see this message, sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org
[mailto:harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org] On Behalf Of Przemyslaw Czerpak
Sent: 2010. január 4. 17:49
To: Harbour Project Main Developer List.
Subject: Re: RE: [Harbour] SF.net SVN: harbour-project:[13444] trunk/harbour

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010, Bisz István wrote:

Hi,

> First of all Happy New Year!

Thank you and Happy New Year.

> The intention behind of this message, is to inform the developer that
> everything goes well: the FM statistic module collects the necessary
> info and the analysis at the end of the program execution detects that
> there is no memory leak. In the previous solution the analyzer remained
> mute in this situation (no memory leak detected) and the developer tried
> to hunt for a possible bug, this was my experience too, maybe it was my
> fault. So my impression is that this info can be useful for the developers,
> that the all allocated blocks are released correctly.
> To be exact, this is the final solution implemented here by Viktor with
> the same intention behind as I understood correctly.

So such functionality existed before and this modification is redundant
and effects output of all programs linked with memory statistic module
All what you need is running your progrm with //info parameter.
Just try.
IMHO it's much better solution then adding the message:
   "Memory allocated but not released: none"
which is always shown when application is closed.