Hi,

I supposed I was being a little confusing. I apologize.

I missed a step:

in the get field you need to press F2 Key

In Clipper the result is

tasti():lastkey()-> 13

tasti():xkey-> -1

------

main():lastkey()->13

main():nkey-> -1

as expected.

While in Hb

tasti():lastkey()-> 13

tasti():xkey-> -1;                <---- ; but it's not relevant now

------

main():lastkey()->13

main():nkey-> -1

nb: tasti() has to be read like processkey() function (tasti() is the original
fuction)

The more significant difference is that after the F2 keypress, in HB I need to
press ENTER to go on (is the ACCEPT command that needs that), while Clipper
doesn't need it.

Hope to being more clear.

Best regards,

Marco