On Wed, 06 Jan 2010, vszak...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>   * mpkg_tgz.sh
>     ! Fixed to detect case when tar is mapped to bsdtar
>       (such is the case on Snow Leopard). Use slightly modified
>       tar command in this case.
>       Please review.

It's OK thank you but this line:
            TAR=bsdtar
should be removed. We already know that 'tar' file exist and it's
BSD tar so above line can only cause problems when bsdtar file
does not exist.

>     ; TOFIX?: Unpacking stub script always uses 'tar', maybe this
>               needs to be fixed, although current command should
>               work on Snow Leopard.

'tar' should always exist in POSIX systems but we do not know
anything about other *tar versions which may be installed or
not in destination systems.