Hi

Rodrigo Machado wrote:

> - Coloring the line of the cursor easier to read the source code.
> - Show the number of characters selected reduces the time when I want
> to organize several gets in a terminal with 80 columns, instead of
> adding the length of the field + length of the label to know where to
> position the next get.

I can see now. Please test after r13588 and report back if all your
requests are fully covered. Let me know any differences.

> I selected IBM850 encoding. But I have to close and reopen the files
> to take effect the encoding.
> When you close and then restart HBIDE lost previously selected encoding.
> It would be interesting to select the encoding and from there be the
> default encoding.

As this feature is already implemented in r13588 onwards, I am actually
interested in viewing the final output _with_ and _without_ codec, can
you show it ?

Actually I do not know how codecs are working. I am a user of plain english,
so do now know what could this feature makes a difference.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi