>> Nobody seems to be interested, or waits for others to fix it.
>> Someone will have to actually look into it.
>>
>> Sad. How is that possible that nobody uses it? Is there an alternative?
>> I'd love to look into it, but my knowledge in C & Harbour internals is
>> less then zero!

I haven't said nobody uses is, but seemingly nobody who'd
need it is willing to put any effort into it.

>> Why would you (or Przemek or any of you good quys) not look into? (just
>> begging please do.) I mean why is this bug less of a bug then any other?

I'm not interested in it. I'm not getting paid for this,
and I rarely see even a 'thank you', so I'm working on what
I'm interested in. Current .dll implementation is an ugly
one (with ASM), and nobody even commented on my win64 stuff,
so I assume we don't have any experts interested in this
enough to contribute.

The technical alternative is to write a Harbour C wrapper
for the functions you need from other .dlls.

Brgds,