Hi Przemek,

>>  :AskProperties
>> which allow to activate DocumentProperties dialog from :Create() method
>> so user can make interactively his own settings. Below is xHarbour
>> ChangeLog entry which introduced this feature.
>> Question to windows users:
>>  Do you think it's valuable extension? Should we add it too?
>
> Hm, can't see much against it, if it works properly.
>
> [ Update: After reading the ChangeLog entry, the Win95
> weirdness makes this feature rather strange. I'd guess
> that this omission have a proper solution, and always
> assuming that user clicked 'OK' (IOW ignoring what
> user selected) is not the right thing to do. IMO this
> needs to fixed to be true to Harbour quality. It's
> also better solution to not present the windows on
> Win9x systems at all. This way at least users are
> free of surprises. ]

According to this:
   http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd183576(VS.85).aspx

"If the function does not display the property sheet and is successful, the
return value is IDOK."

This is not terribly helpful information, but it's possible that's
what happens on Win95.

Here's an article which suggest that this feature should
work on Win95 as well:
   http://support.microsoft.com/kb/118622

Maybe we should implement it in hbwin and try on Win9x.

Brgds,