Hi,

we had a problem with HB_[DE]SERIALIZE(). We've tried to use it to save/restore variable into file, but it has some side effects. F.e., it saves only key value pairs for the hash, but forgets about other things like case sensitive flag (perhaps also the default value). After complex variable is restored from file, application logic is broken, because the restored hashes has another behavior.

What should be expected HB_SERIALIZE() behavior? Are we going to fix it?

Regards,
Mindaugas