Hi

Viktor Szakáts wrote:

> Is it normal that I can scroll the line numbers without
> scrolling the edit area?

No, it should not be.
Actually I was experimenting with mouse wheel for
zooming feature but it turns out be having side effects.
Will be disabling it shortly.

> Also, in recent version, if I scroll the line numbers
> with the mouse-wheel, the edit area will zoom in (or out)
> after a while.

It zooms-in only when you reach end of file
and zooms-out when you reach begining of file.
Not a very good solution. I have to either leave it
or rework. I have a clue how to : zoom only
with Ctrl+Wheel.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi