Hi Pritpal,

> Hello Viktor
>
> Before digging deep, I need to collect info about if
> hbMK2 has a feature to issue different compiler switchs
> for indivisual sources as is achieved in xMate?
>
> My goal is to apply this feature in hbIDE but is not
> possible unless it is enabled in hbMK2.

No, it's not possible. IMO it makes project maintenance
much more complicated and error prone than necessary so
I never make such thing, hence it didn't even cross my
mind to implement it in hbmk2.

IMO if some sources need special treatment, almost all
compiler options can be implemented in self-contained way
right inside the source code using #pragmas or #defines.

Or, if a certain group of source files need special switches
for some reason, they can be converted to a sub-project
with their own .hbp file.

If there is some real-world scenario which this is trying
to solve, I'd like to hear it, but I'm very sceptic about
such feature. It's also very complicated to implement,
both on configuration level and internally.

Brgds,