Hi,

Now let's see how we can use it to implement Unicode support.
If it's possible in reasonable time to replace all string related
functions in the whole Harbour SVN code to work with Unicode items
then we can think about replacing also other functions and switching
to new API.
Harbour is not my fulltime job so I do not want to start global
modifications which I cannot finish in reasonable time so it's
possible that it will never happen :-(

I'm not sure if this could be done and that way, but it would be nice to have some better cooperation in development. I think more developers can help, if large modifications can be divided into smaller pieces and the road of reaching the final goal is clear for more developers.

Regards,
Mindaugas