Viktor , Pritpal

I think you have to consider that many people , including us,  Bruno and
Carozo
are using HBQT to develope another library.

Your disagreements can ruin a lot of work made in lasts months

HBQT , HBIDE and HBXBP could become one of major GOALS of
harbour community , without underestimate , the great work of all harbour
community.

I begg you all , to reconsider these changes , taking this in mind.

I think that at least , HBQT must remain in Contrib, and with full support
of Harbour Community

as an oficial Graphic Library .

I know that is opensource software and I can't clame to anybody

But think about this

Best Regards

Bruno