Hi Viktor,

Anyhow its usefulness is limited as it requires
code changes in thousands of places and these changes
are quite intrusive, since they make code more difficult
to read.

Don't change the existing but new or 3-prt libraries can take advantage of this.
Also, perhaps in the future, the macro can be extended to other checks and the
code is not more difficult than HB_TRACE.

I think that valgrind gives us this (and much more)
already, so we should use it rather than compromising
code readability.

Unfortunately valgrind not exist in Windows and the alternatives are expensive.
And we already have FM.

Best regards,
Xavi