Hi, Marek,

Horodyski Marek (PZUZ) wrote:
It's 64-bit signed integer. (confirmed from multiple sources)

I do not know how to properly do so should this amendment.
Meanwhile, I have an error when closing the query.

For sure code should be fixed to obtain large values if this is 64-bit int type, but I see no reason to GPF on area close. GPF should not be related to bigint. I guess different versions of harbour/rddsql code is mixed. Can you comment case SQL_BIGINT: and test if area closes with error? Or do not use bigint type in table and check area close.

Regards,
Mindaugas