> I am curious about this ACHOICE stuff.  It sounds as though Przemek thought
> it needed to be rewritten from scratch.  Is that a big project to do, or
> likely to be done?  I'm starting to think I'd be a lot more useful to the
> Harbour Project if I was a good C programmer.

ACHOICE() (and also MEMOEDIT()) needs to be rewritten from scratch
IMO too. Can't tell how much work is ACHOICE(), but to make such
effort useful, I'd estimate large part of the work to be pure testing
to trace back what exactly needs to be implemented and how, to be
perfectly Clipper compatible.

These parts don't need any .c programming skills, it's currently
written in .prg and it's perfect if any new implementation also use
.prg code.

Brgds,
Viktor