Hi Viktor,

That can work, but it means we don't support int64/double
parameters and int64/double/float/char return values anymore.

Currently we do, so maybe it'd be good to take care of it.

We should also support both cdecl and stdcall versions.

Yes I know, this is not perfect.
Also I just think, that in C, we can not *force* (yes or yes) the use of CPU
registers AFAIK.

IMHO this solution could work with majority calls, to the rest is easier and
safer to make a private/local wrapper.
So I think that's good if it works with other compilers because the alternative is keep all hbwin outside present and future optimizations for this ASM hard code. Perhaps it's better separate this function to other optional library.

Best regards,
Xavi