Hi David

Many thanks for your efforts and a valuable fact that you
opened a ticket with netlabs. Probably it will pave the way to
understand some hidden points where Harbour encounters a
GPF without any understandable reason. Also we may
get clarified why "delete" operator is not called when an
object is destroyed. Though it is future, your effort has
shown that Qt support cares for these issues, if they are
approached.

> 2) Pritpal:
>     1. Add #ifndef QT_NO_PRINTER / #endif around the parts in the source
> code that use printing classes (QAbstractPrintDialog, QPageSetupDialog
> etc.) This btw will let it build on all platforms that don't provide
> printing support for some reason, not only OS/2.
>
> 3) Pritpal:
> #ifndef QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY / #endif around the places that complain
> about missing accessibility methods.
>
> Below are text with relevant facts of tests, info, responses, ...
>
> Qt for OS/2 (4.6.1) will be available soon, with printer support using
> CUPS

It will be extremely difficult if not impossible.

The reason is, Qt wrappers are generated dynamically and no
developer's tweaking is enabled in them. This is only possible if
I re-write the generator with OS problem in mind, which I am not
aware at all.

The other solution could be to write overloading wrappers to these
functions in a .cpp, say, hbqt_hbos.cpp, which is included per
OS basis.

As Qt has announced that in 4.6.2 they will provide, we should wait till
then.
No?

-----
                 enjoy hbIDEing...
                    Pritpal Bedi
_a_student_of_software_analysis_&_design_