Viktor Szakáts wrote:

>> Anyway, having a GTQTC working could be a good bridge to port gradually a
>> console application to hbqt, as Pritpal could allow the cohexistence of
>> the
>> two libs.
>> I'm interested about the thought of Viktor and Pritpal about this.
>
> IMO we should first try if it's possible to create mixed
> GTWVT/GTXWC + HBQT applications. If this is possible,
> there is just no need to put efforts into GTQTC.
>
> Since both HBQT and GT* are using simple GUI windows,
> I can't see why there couldn't be both of them present in
> the same app.

GTWVT + HBQT ( alone or with hbXBP ) can coexits. No have
already showed it in demoqtc.prg in earlier days. Probably
I will commint one more wvtqt.prg soon.

I donot know about GTXWC, however.

GTWIN is absolutely out of question.

GTWVT/GTWVG/(GTXWC ?) can have embedded QT GUI dialogs.

-----
                 enjoy hbIDEing...
                    Pritpal Bedi
_a_student_of_software_analysis_&_design_