>> Could possibly be. I don't use hbsms at all, don't even
>> have a serial cable around to test it, so I hope it will
>> be "community" fixed eventually. I meant it as an
>> initiative in the first place.
>
> Not could but for sure is.
>
>> The last .prg I've just sent to the list has all these
>> undone, yet it doesn't work for some reason.
>
> Please read my message again.
> The bug inside tp_send() is still in the code you sent.
> The condition in DO WHILE in line 322 is always FALSE
> when timeout is 0.
>
>> I'd appreciate if you could make what you think is needed.
>
> I already gave you precise answers about the existing bug
> intorduce by recent seconds()=>hb_milliSeconds() modifications
> and the potential problems inside hbsms which may cause random
> bug reports to this list.
> It's enough you carefully read what I wrote :-)

Sorry but I'm not interested in fixing these components,
as I don't use them and can't test them. I read your
message and appreciate you input, but I want to avoid
spending days until everything works out fine at the end.

IOW I want this monkey off my back. If it helps I just
delete hbsms from SVN.

Brgds,