Yes.

Having said that, Harbour is much better quality
than lots and lots of commercial software on the
market. Not just the "perceived" quality (aka
"it works for me" and "works in most cases"),
but the whole "internal" quality also, which you
cannot see at all in commercial software.
Slightly off topic, but I had to note it.

Brgds,
Viktor