Przemyslaw,

Przemysław Czerpak wrote:
> I rather think that you haven't added trailing - to this switch.
> When '-hbdyn' disables linking with Harbour binaries. '-nohblib-'
> reenable this libraries so for sure it should pacify the problem
> of unresolved HVM/HBRTL functions.
> If you want to check which libraries are used in link command then
> use -trace hbmk2 switch.

I did add it, but I had -hbdyn _after_ -nohblib-, so it was overrinding it :)
and I had -hbdyn after because I thought that -hbdyn required after it the
name of the module to build as a .dll (like -o in gcc), I was wrong, though.

>> BTW, there is no gtnul drivers, it keeps asking for gtwin, but I'm creating a
>
> Not true. It is. It's always present in HBRTL.
> It's not possible to create any Harbour application with GTNUL.
>
>> .dll so I don't need output. Using gtgui make no difference, it still
>> requires
>> gtwin.

No, it was not working with my .cmd file, either adding -gtnul to hbmk2 or
adding -lgtgui to list of .dll it still asked for gtwin with an unresolved
external.

But, now that hbmk2 with the correct order of parameters works I can simply
call it like this:

hbmk2 -strip -st -gtgui -hbdyn -hbnolib- my.prg my_c.c

and I get my.dll without errors.

Now I just have to see if it works :)

Thanks for helping me, guys.

Maurilio.