Now Harbour have with hbide the tool for made documentation
HARBOUR SEARCH
y<http://harbourlanguage.blogspot.com/2009/02/harbour-search-collaboration.html>
ou!
I invite to collaborate anyone who is interested in harbour language and is
able to make a contribution. We are looking for  developer,documentation
writer, sponsors, sympathizers and friends. Any kind of collaboration is
welcome. Possibly you may have some suggestions, we will be glad to hear
from you.
For now we offer a good professional experiences .

http://harbourlanguage.blogspot.com/
<http://harbourlanguage.blogspot.com/>
bidirectional wiki integration will be a way but also launchpad offer very
intresting feature

2010/3/29 chris lueders <harbour-l...@cxxl.de>

> hi,
>
> Saturday, March 27, 2010, 19:45:18, "Viktor Szakáts" wrote:
>
> > BTW, by googling it I've found that very few
> > Xbase++ developers even know about Harbour,
> > and even those who know totally confuse it with
> > xHarbour, which is a pretty large mistake to make
> > for multiple reasons.
>
> > Dunno how to change that, but current situation
> > is not very good for us and for Harbour in
> > general.
>
> > Maybe existing users should do something to
> > spread the word.
>
> i'm new to harbour, but even though the project is a great help for me
> i find the web presence and especially the documentation not very
> complete.  my usual way of helping myself is to grep .lib files, the
> harbour source code and googling.  but this is not a good solution for
> the uninitiated.
>
> what i would like to see is a wiki where everyone can enter all
> harbour/clipper/xbase info, functions, commands, compatibility with
> different versions, etc.
>
> i don't know of any such site on the net.  if we would launch such a
> thing, maybe in time we could make it the #1 source of xbase infos
> with a strong link to and presence of harbour.  that should increase
> knowledge and popularity for harbour.
>
> i think it's important that it is a wiki, since the beauty of a wiki
> is that everyone can enter information very easily.  it takes more
> interest to checkout the svn repos, understand the doc format/whatever
> and finally write some of it yourself.  that might be a too much of an
> obstacle for many contributors.  plus, we could draw contributors from
> other xbase lingos (xharbour, clipper 5.x, flagship) as well even
> though they are not interested in harbour at all.
>
> ...or is that a typical idea of a newcomer to the project? :)
>
> --
> /chris/

Massimo Belgrano