as you seen gtwvw is not in contrib but in examples because have A Rudimentary
port
C:\harbour\examples\gtwvw
seem also Incompatible with hbwin
where is updated last gtwvw source in xharbour?

I suggest you see as alternative at GTWVG
Another way is emulate gtwvw in  gtwvt/gtwvg/XWC /gtqtc
IMO either gtwvg and gtqtc will allow this
follow is my incomplete idea for made easy the conversion

// Experiment for Emulating *gtwvw* with gtwvt/gtwvg/XWC /gtqtc
#IFDEF __PLATFORM__WINDOWS
  REQUEST HB_GT_WVT_DEFAULT
  #DEFINE THREAD_GT "WVT"
#ELSE
  REQUEST HB_GT_STD_DEFAULT
  #DEFINE THREAD_GT "XWC"
#ENDIF
#COMMAND DEFAULT <v1> TO <x1> [, <vN> TO <xN> ]=>
IF((<v1>)=NIL,<v1>:=<x1>,NIL) [; IF((<vN>)=NIL,<vN>:=<xN>,NIL)]
STATIC S_Ocrt:={}
STATIC S_setmaincoord:=.f.
#XTRANSLATE setpos(   => setpos2(

FUNCTION main
   local X_Number:=9
   cls
   wvw_setmaincoord(.t.)
   WINDO=WVW_nOpenWindow("", 5, 5, 7, 40)
   @ 5,5 ,7,40 box ""
   @ 6,6 SAY "Number" get number
   READ
   WVW_lCloseWindow(WINDO)
RETURN

FUNCTION  WVW_nOpenWindow(X_title,x_top,x_left,x_bottom,x_right)
   local ocrt
   x_ocrt := hb_gtCreate( THREAD_GT )

   setmode(x_bottom-x_top+1,x_right-x_left+1)
//    ? x_bottom-x_top,x_right-x_left
   x_oCrt := hb_gtSelect()
   aadd(s_ocrt,{x_ocrt,X_title,x_top,x_left,x_bottom,x_right})
   x_ret=len(s_ocrt)
   RETURN x_ret

FUNCTION WVW_lCloseWindow(x_pos)
    default x_pos to len(s_ocrt)
       s_ocrt[x_pos,1]=nil
       adel(s_ocrt,x_pos,.t.)
   RETURN

FUNCTION wvw_setmaincoord(x_coord)
   s_setmaincoord:=x_coord
   RETURN

#XUNTRANSLATE setpos(   =>
FUNCTION SetPos2( x_row, x_col )
   local x_pos:=len(s_ocrt)
   // altd()
   if s_setmaincoord
      setpos(x_row-s_ocrt[x_pos,3],x_col-s_ocrt[x_pos,5])
   else
      setpos(x_row,x_col)
   endif
   RETURN