Viktor,

there is another problem, the .ico file is a win32 one, not an OS/2 one, so
I've converted it but:

1) you don't see the ico until after you mark the .exe as a PM one
(presentation managers, that is GUI).
2) the .exe file, not marked as PM, does not run if built adding the generated
.res one even if GCC does not complain.

So, I keep reinforcing my memory that console programs on OS/2 cannot have
resources added to them during build time.

You can change the default icon from OS/2 interface, though.

I'll keep searching.

Maurilio.

PS. rc.exe, by default, creates the .res file in the same dir where the .rc
source resides. So, you need to specify a full output file name.