Przemyslaw,

at 14236 it is still working... maybe a wrong harbour.dll in my path, but I've
double-checked and I did not find it and I always do a

make clean

before every rebuild.

I don't know, I'll keep upgrading/rebuilding until I reach current code and
I'll let you know.

Maurilio.

PS. Maybe a copy of it still loaded, since a .dll gets loaded only once and
then shared between the requesting processes; maybe the system was in an
internal inconsistent state, I've also restarted it to be sure :/