Harbour compiled program is corrupting Cl*pper NTX  Indexes.
Discovered cause was with Indexes containing STR(RECNO()) in its key.
Clipper will return a string length of 7, while Harbour returns a length of 10.
Checked the Harbour Docs and it indicates that Str(Recno()) should also return
a string length of 7.
Using latest SVN with MINGW32  Am I missing something?

As it is I do have access the Cl*pper Index keys, they are stored in a DBF file
which is used to recreate the indexes and I will change all references of
Str(Recno()) to Str(Recno(),7,0) or will Str(Recno(),7) suffice? I will then
recreate all indexes to solve my corruption problem. But if I didn't have
access to change the Cl*pper NTX keys this would be an issue when a Harbour
program accesses and updates.

Regards, Heinz