He martin
afaik Grumpfish is  written primarily in Clipper, and come with source
code so you can made  modification. so is quite easy porting to
Harbour is likely
here ng for grumpfish http://www.ousob.com/ng/grump/index.php
afaik Assembler is used only for transparent shadowing) and you must
do little adaption like replacing any inkey() with inkey(1)

source code is aivable on osasis
http://www.the-oasis.net/ftpmaster.php3?content=ftplib.htm

--
Massimo Belgrano