Barry Jackson wrote:

> Project [ ash ]    Launch [ Yes ]    Rebuild [ Yes ]    Started [ 22:43:44
> ]
>
> Starting in: home/baz/Documents : /home/baz/hash/
> /bin/bash: hbmk2 /home/baz/hash/ash.hbp -q -trace -info -lang=en
> -rebuild : No such file or directory

> Exit Code [ 127 ]    Exit Status [ 0 ]    Finished at [ 22:43:44 ]
> Done in [ 0.04 Secs ]
>
> Sorry, cannot launch project because of errors...
>
> The problem seems to come from "Starting in: home/baz/Documents"
> I have nothing harbour related in Documents, and I have no idea where
> hbide is picking this up.
>
> If I use:-
>
> hbmk2 /home/baz/hash/ash.hbp -q -trace -info -lang=en -rebuild
>
> from the command line the application builds without error.
>
> This is ash.hbp as produced by hbide :-
>
> -3rd=hbide_version=1.0
> -3rd=hbide_type=Executable
> -3rd=hbide_title=ash
> -3rd=hbide_location=/home/baz/hash/
> -3rd=hbide_workingfolder=/home/baz/hash
> -3rd=hbide_destinationfolder=/home/baz/hash
> -3rd=hbide_output=ash
> -3rd=hbide_launchparams=
> -3rd=hbide_launchprogram=./ash
> -3rd=hbide_backupfolder=

If I use:-

hbmk2 /home/baz/hash/ash.hbp -q -trace -info -lang=en -rebuild

At this point where are you stationed ?
Are you executing hbIDE from the same location where you are
executing above command ?

It appears that hbIDE is been unable to set this build's working folder.

As I have no idea how paths are taken care of in *nixes, someone has
to answer you on this matter, Vailton, are you around ?

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/