error was in hbidefindreplace, where Qt_StrongFocus is used... but it
used also in thbqtui.prg...

Maurizio uses a batch file to do a clean/install (the same I use) so
he can't "forget"... at this point I may only thing that the make did
not complete, the error message is redirected to a file so Maurizio
PROBABLY didn't realize something was not ok....

In my reasing it is the only way to have such an error after a "make
clean install" and hbmk2 hbide.hbp......

I can't think of any other combinations of events...

Francesco