> In continuation...
>
> Whenever I change something in hbqt_hbqplainttextedit.h
> ( for this matter it could be any .h in hbqt ), and compile/link
> the application GPF certainly appears.
>
> But if I build clean hbqt, application behaves properly.
>
> So I suspect, because .h in hbQT are subject to "moc" application,
> something gets weired with signal/slots addresses. It is corrected
> only if all moc_*.cpp's are included at once in the lib.
>
> I am not sure if this points to real cause or not,
> but am 100% sure that rebuild of hbQT after a change in .h
> ( no matter that change is only a blank line or any variable
> declaration which has never been used in the code )
> GPF happens. After clean build, I can make any changes to
> .cpp without GPF's.
>
> Someone can confirm this behavior on their setup ?
> Or I have something terrifically mis-configured environment
> on my machine ?

One problem may be that when you change a
HBQT header, the related moc_*.cpp file will
be rebuilt and compiled, but the related .cpp
file will not be recompiled.

Also, if you update an #include-d header,
like hbqt.h, a full rebuild is always necessary.

The fact that moc_*.cpp files are included in
lib at once or one-by-one should never make any
difference. They are fully independent sources.

If this happened just now, there is a change to
find out the exact reason: make a full rebuild
with HBQT r14412, then update to latest source,
do an incremental build, make a backup of
all generated files (moc_*.cpp and objects),
then make a rebuild and compare generated
files if there is a difference.