Yeah, this SMBv2 patch fixed everything for us.  It became a problem when
SMB2 was running for doing .dbf file access over a simple run-of-the-mill
Windows Shared Network.  We could have used HBNETIO, but we didn't want to
have to change hundreds of lines of code where the NET USE code would end up
going.

Anyways, please let me know if the smbv2 disable patch works for you.  If
you are doing what we are doing, which is filesharing, only the host of who
is sharing the files needs the patch installed.