> that i had alreary saw, in scripts i am do steatement by steatment, don´t is
> beaultiful but runs ok, it´s was better if mysql_query take support for
> CLIENT_MULTI_STATEMENTS, don´t only in mysql_real_conect, but in mysql_query
> too, because have to loop in all steatments.
> but in procedures cases, it´s a little diference i use a query like this
> "call procedure(params...)"
> I like to know if someone uses procedures or scripts, or if you guys guess
> that this is good, for hbmysql

To create a conversation it's usually better
to react the the answer you got, rather than
repeating the same initial request over and
over again.

Maybe you can create a patch for hbmysql, and if
it seems fit for SVN, we will consider adding it.

If this is too much to ask, maybe you can
create some simple, self-contained code example
to demonstrate the problem you are having, and
the expected behavior, and someone may help you.