hi,

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Viktor Szakáts <harbour...@syenar.hu> wrote:

> Hi Smu,
> git svn clone -s
> https://harbour-project.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/harbour-projectharbour

It worked, but looked like it was going to take hours or even days to do.
It seemed to start right from revision 1 and work its way up slowly.  If it
has to do 14,000+ of those, it will take forever.  So I won't bother.  But I
am not sure if that's SVN's fault, as I have cloned some git trees before
for other software projects (albeit not as big) and it wasn't unexpectedly
long.  I believe git also uses zlib to compress a lot of source code through
the wires when you pull/push/clone, in case you thought it might send the
raw data uncompressed.

(sorry I pulled this command from my bash history,
> and it's possible the exact URL needs tweaking)

The URL seemed to work!