Hi,

It is interesting, what new code is behind this modifications? :)
Remote function/method execution or that? :)

Yes. I've wrote inproc OLE server for Harbour and it uses above
functions to convert function/method/memvar symbols to DISPID in
GetIDsOfNames() dispatch method and they are later converted back
to symbols in Invoke() method.
I've finished the code but I have no idea if it works or not.
I've wrote everything using only documentation in the internet
and haven't made any real life test so far so I do not want to
make it public it yet.

Perhaps one of the most amazing things is how can you write software without testing!!! :) Usualy I can not write more than 30 lines of code without trying to run it.

The idea is to create library which can be used by users to
easy create own OLE servers. My current code should fully
emulate the xHarbour.com ole server API:
    http://xharbour.com/index.asp?page=add_on_oleserver&show_sub=7&show_i=1

Very old time ago, after I've seen it. It looked a little strange to me. Why the whole application is presented as a single object? This allows to call all public functions from external code. I thought it is more common to create some Harbour level object and share it via OLE server, thus making methods and properties of OLE object to be methods and properties of Harbour object (instead of public functions and memvars of Harbour application).

Regards,
Mindaugas