http://hbide.vouch.info/downloads/QScintilla.zip

It's recommendable update the component with their respective original sources.
;)

http://scintilla.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scintilla/scintilla/include/SciLexer.h?revision=1.176&view=markup
http://scintilla.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scintilla/scintilla/src/LexFlagship.cxx?revision=1.5&view=markup

Unfortunately if this is not said, users take months, years, to have the
improvements.

--
Xavi