Hi Pritpal,

1. Flagship lexer is not implemented in QScintilla which I did.
2. May be it can go, but a lot of warnings while compiling QScintilla as per
    Harbour make system.
3. I could only build static lib, .a, and do not know how to a shared one,
.dll.
4. One serious issue which I could not resolve, commenting out a line
     delete [] words; solved the problem, otherwise GPF. I know it may lead
     to leaked memory but unless someone with more knowledge look into it,
     I could not fix. "words" is defined as - char * words.
5. It is just the begining, I may need some more tweaking to achieve
     some more goals, so may be needing to tweak Scintilla sources itself.
6. Author, Phil Thomson, did not reply when I offered Flagship lexer code
     to him plus few fixes to get rid of the warnings. His only reply was,

"I don't understand this. By including QScintilla your application must
becompatible with the GPL. This means that you must make all the source
codeavailable to your users, and allow them to rebuild the application. So
whycan't you build it yourself as well? "

Maybe in a public forum can expect a change, but when there are comercial
interests... I don't know. :(
http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest/browse_thread/thread/557fb713f11f09be

Best regards,
--