στις 29/05/2010 00:42, O/H Pritpal Bedi έγραψε:

Ok, I commit to write documentation, how much you will pay ?

Certainly not less than the current market price[*] for similar products.

(and of course, I'd prefer it to be an under-official-leadership initiative.)

Users of Harbour can pledge how much one is willing to pay,
pledge only on this list, do not pay now, and if the total figure
will match my expectations, I will start writing.
You will pay when I will at certain stage.

For sure, your suggested terms are fairly reasonable, however..

> Accepted ?

..I'd prefer to we follow a "Harbour-Fund" financing model. That is, we start making donations to a common-treasure and let project leaders decide and make "hiring" agreements for manual creation, or whatever would help project's improvement.

But, of course, let's hear other harbour followers opinions.