WRN is delighted to introduce new station partner ? EarthNews Radio:

WRN is delighted to introduce our new station partner ? EarthNews Radio and
its show "EarthNews"! It is hosted by Jerry Kay, a veteran broadcaster with
over 30 years experience producing and hosting environmental radio
programmes. Jerry and his team have been producing the "EarthNews" science
and environmental audio reports since 1986. Each 90-second report features
an interview with a scientist or expert on the topic. Jerry has interviewed
hundreds of experts over the years covering a wide range of environmental
topics. Their reports are broadcast daily on radio stations across the USA,
the Armed Forces Network and globally on the Environmental News Network.
And now you will get a great chance to hear "EarthNews" on WRN as well:
Monday to Friday on WRN English to North America and Tuesday to Saturday on
WRN English to Europe. Check out our newsletter for times and more details.
You can also get in contact with EarthNews Radio:

Mail
P.O. Box 6782
San Rafael, CA 94903

Office
1005 A Street, Suite 202
San Rafael, CA 94903

Telephone
415/459-2846

Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(WRN Newsletter No. 145)

Best regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
E-65, GOURHANGA, GHORAMARA
RAJSHAHI-6100
BANGLADESH

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is coming out. Preorder yours and support open
communications for DXers: