WORLDSPACE(R) Satellite Radio Unveils 'Diva II':
New Satellite Receiver Offers Accessibility and Value to Consumers in
Primary Target Market of India

SILVER SPRING, Md., April 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WORLDSPACE(R)
Satellite Radio (Nasdaq: WRSP), one of the world leaders in satellite-based
digital radio services, announced the availability of a new satellite radio
receiver -- the Diva II in the Indian marketplace. Combining enhanced
design with increased functionality, the Diva II offers listeners in India
superior sound quality and options for a truly enriched satellite radio
experience.
The new WORLDSPACE Satellite Radio receiver is a stand-alone unit that is
also compatible with most music systems, presenting WORLDSPACE subscribers
in India with an opportunity to tune in to over 40 radio channels playing
the widest range of music, entertainment and news available in that
country, in distinctive and uninterrupted programming formats.
"The addition of the Diva II to our line-up means even more choice and
selection for our subscribers," said Noah Samara, chairman and chief
executive officer, WORLDSPACE. "Through the unique combination of new
equipment, such as the Diva II, and our diverse range of entertainment and
programming, WORLDSPACE is able to provide our customers with a truly
unique experience."
Equipped with sleek speakers, an audio stereo amplifier, and four pre-
fixed audio equalizer modes, the Diva II showcases the superb digital
quality output of satellite radio. Forty memory presets enable music lovers
to save and recall their favorite radio channels at the press of a button.
Other convenient features include a self-learning tutorial that gets users
comfortable with satellite radio technology, a full function remote, and a
data port for computer connectivity.
The Diva II is priced at the equivalent of slightly more than $55 USD,
making it affordable to WORLDSPACE's target market of India's enormous
burgeoning middle class. Available in "Elegant Black" or "Chic Silver," the
all-new satellite radio receiver is available at WORLDSPACE Lounges and at
leading electronics stores in most major Indian cities.
(Worldspace Press release 24, April, 2006)

Best regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
RAJSHAHI, BANGLADESH

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.