Radio Polonia Podcast coming soon!

 From May 1, 2006 our partner network WRN is launching a weekly pilot
podcast service of selected Radio Polonia programmes in English.
To download the podcast, please use the following link:
http://www.wrn.org/listeners/stations/podcast

Listen to your favourite shows when you want, where you want and how you want.

Podcasting is the new and exciting way to listen to your favourite
programmes via WRN. Download your favourite WRN shows as mp3 podcasts and
listen to them at a more convenient time via your computer or portable
media player such as an mp3 player or iPod.
With the WRN podcasting service you can download a great range of
programmes such as:
    * Regular podcasts from a fantastic line up of international public
broadcasters;
    * Exclusive and unique podcasts direct from the WRN team
    * An extensive WRN Podcast Archive
But how do I download my favourite WRN programme as a podcast?

Please follow these three easy steps to download your favourite programme
as a podcast:
1. Decide the programme you want to download from the choice on the right;
2. Place your mouse over the programme title and click on the right hand
button to bring up the menu;
3. Press save target or save link to start the downloading process-choose
where on your computer to store the programme for easy access. Downloading
time will depend on your internet connection.
You can listen to the programme once it has downloaded from your computer
or copy it to your mp3 player using the software associated with your player.

(Radio Polonia Website)

Best regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
RAJSHAHI, BANGLADESH