Iran to help Tajikistan develop radio
http://www.mehrnews.ir/en/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=486746
TEHRAN, May 15 (MNA) -- The Tajikistan radio and television network
has been an independent organization for the past 15 years, and its
managers are proposing to increase their activities with the help of
Iranian experts, Tajik Radio manager Abdulqader Toledov said on
Tuesday.

Toledov commented that he is familiar with Iranian radio, adding, “I
listen to the voice of Khorasan when I am in Tajikistan and it is quite
educational for me.”

“We recently signed an agreement with the Islamic Republic of Iran
Broadcasting (IRIB), and since Iranian radio has high quality programs,
we are planning joint productions. We are also sending some of our
young people to study in various fields at the IRIB University.”

Iranian concert held in Paris’s De La Ville Hall

TEHRAN -- Veteran Iranian kamancheh player Kayhan Kalhor and
vocalist Hamidreza Nurbakhsh gave a concert at the De La Ville Hall,
Paris on Monday night.

The concert was performed in two sections and Nurbaksh sang a
collection of Sa’di’s poetry as well as some songs from the past.

RM/MA

END

MNA

http://zlgr.multiply.com (raidio monitoring site plus audio clips )
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
.
on my main : www.geocities.com/zliangas
-tty-px.html : test of various TTY programs
-ethics.htm    : greek ethics , days and institutions
-frape.htm: the greek way of cofee !!!
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

Preorder your WRTH 2007: