WOW! Thats a country I have (seemingly) no hope of receiving here in the black
RF hole of central florida. Very poor ASIA receipts here even with a voltage
probe antenna

  good report!

  yodar

"Robbie j." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hey All, on 06/04/07 I heard(with a very good signal)
KBS out of Soule south Korea at 02:44 ut on
9.559.80mhz. They had a program called marketplace on
and were talking about a new steel making process. Was
real nice to hear a new contry last night.(for me)
They were coming over via a BBC relay site.(don`t know
witch one) Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming

Got a little couch potato?

Preorder your WRTH 2007:

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Preorder your WRTH 2007: