From: Prof. Arnaldo Coro Antich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Novice blogger mistake... There was an extra underscore at
the end of the link !!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "HCDX" <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>, "Discussions of
Antennas and Related Topics" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "kevin redding" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, "keith >> "Spicer, Keith (GMSL)"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 12:52 AM

Dear amigos:
As several list members pointed out,there was an extra underscore
character at the end of the URL...
Please try it as posted here...
Thanks much for the alerts !
AND... Yes the idea is to be able to keep radio hobby enthusiasts
up to date on topics like HF and VHF propagation, antennas, homebrew
equipment etc. PLUS, the regular postings of the Dxers Unlimited´s scripts.
Please send your comments to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://dxersunlimited.blogspot.com
__