** U S A. WRNO back on the air testing with variety of music, on 7505, from
tune-in 2132 UT August 1 during ``Crazy`` by Patsy Cline. VG S9+22 signal.
Modulation quality generally good but with some clicks and pops, occasionally
cutting to low-level. 2150 started Beatles` ``Come Together`` but cut off after
opening. 2152 Celtic song. Pauses of one or two minutes between music cuts.
2200 the first ID I have heard, nor have I seen any reported before this,
apparently by engineer at transmitter site rather than from studio, clicking on
mike and with some feedback:

``This is WRNO, transmitting on 7 dot 505 megacycles``.
17 kb clip of this only at http://www.w4uvh.net/wrnoid1.rm

Back to more music cuts, ``Solitary Man``, sounds like Roy Orbison, piano
solos, Bertie Wooster theme, 2218 big band, New Orleans swing music, pause at
2239, a bit of feedback as mike apparently turned on again. Then just before
2241 another ID, same text as above, but sounds like another live announcement,
another long pause, 2243 music resumed, etc. (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)