** EURO-PIRATE. 6870, Radio Playback Int, 0225-0235, Jan 25,
Tentative.  Pop music & talk. Threshold signal. Just too weak to
catch an ID, but I  see European dxers heard this station on this
frequency. (Brian Alexander,  PA)

** U.S.A. 6414.42, WWCR Spur, 0235-0305+, Jan 25, unusual
spur from  3215.00 with English religious programming. Weak but
readable with occasional  peaks up to a fair level. I can not figure
out how this spur is being  produced. No other spurs heard. Heard
on several receivers including the  TenTec RX-340 & the Eton E1
on an indoor wire antenna. (Brian Alexander,  PA)

Brian Alexander, Mechanicsburg, PA, U.S.A.
Equipment: TenTec  RX-340, two 100 foot longwires