Unident, 4750, 0045-0100  Noted a threshold signal here with a
person in steady unidentified language.  Signal faded in to poorest
a few times, but not well enough to copy anything.  I'd like to think
this was Bangladesh since that's all I can find listed on this freq for
this period?  Signal faded to only a carrier by 0100.  Needless to say,
CODAR didn't help with the copy.  (Chuck Bolland, February 8, 2009)

India, 4920, AIR Chennai, (Tentative),  0125-0140  Another one of
those really weak stations where I can't make out the language.  Can
hear a female and a male conversing back and forth while background
music is also heard.   The language is not English or Spanish, so the
only other guess would be Hindu at least that's what EIBI
says - haven't received my WRTH yet - so I am staying with a
tentative AIR on this. Signal was poorest. (Chuck Bolland, February 8, 2009)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545